Drama and Improvisation
Want to get your message across?
Improvisation is one of the most efficient and exciting ways to develop core business and communication skills. Whether you have to chair a meeting or deliver a presentation, improvisation can help you make clear decisions in the moment and communicate your ideas effectively. So whether you want to focus on listening skills, body language or use of your voice, the module Improvisation and Drama provides the safe environment in which to explore and practise different aspects of your own style.
What's Drama and improvisation like?
Drama and improvisation (3 ECTS credits)
This module encourages you to become aware of yourself and the way you present yourself to others. By being creative, spontaneous and supportive within a safe environment, you will develop some important skills, such as listening, presenting and public speaking. Besides having fun and exploring the field of drama and plays, there are opportunities to work on several competences, such as:
- exploring your own strengths and weaknesses
- reflecting on your own mannerism in the drama lessons and give feedback to others
- learning to express yourself freely in different manners
- being able to create short plays and give instructions and tips to others
- being able to use recognize and implement body language and body movement
- discovering different ways to use your voice
- designing your own lesson/presentation
You do not need to have any prior experience in acting or improvisation.
- Drama and improvisation (3 ECTS credits)