Build your network
Stay connected with Windesheim after your graduation! Enjoy our community, stay updated on news and events, and expand your professional network through:
- alumni and anniversary gatherings
- conferences, workshops, masterclasses within your field
Also, discover how your skills and experience can aid current students, such as becoming a guest speaker, internship supervisor, or contributing to educational advancements.
Stay in touch!
Join our LinkedIn groups:
- Alumni Global Project and Change Management(opens in new tab)
- Alumni International Business alumni(opens in new tab)
- Alumni Windesheim general (opens in new tab)
I have lost my diploma, grade list or certificate. Can I get a new one?
That’s a pity, but of course we are happy to help you. You can send an email to the staff of our Student Administration: email@example.com(opens in new tab). State your first and last name, student number, study programme and when you followed the study.
I have a vacancy for alumni, can I submit it somewhere?
Of course, we are glad to share vacancies with our alumni. Please send your vacancy to firstname.lastname@example.org(opens in new tab). To make sure your vacancy is spread amongst the right alumni, mention which study the alumnus/a must have followed.
Can I contact my former study programme coordinator/study supervisor/teacher?
We are here to help you find the right person at Windesheim. Send an email to email@example.com(opens in new tab). Always state the training you have followed, so that we can forward your request directly to the right person.
Can I find a former fellow student via Windesheim?
You can (re)connect with your former fellow students via the LinkedIn groups Global Project and Change Management(opens in new tab), International Business alumni(opens in new tab) and/or the general Windesheim alumni LinkedIn Group(opens in new tab).
- How do I report my change of (e-mail) address?
- I have an internship and/or practical assignment available, can I offer it through Windesheim?
- My question is not listed
- I have lost my diploma, grade list or certificate. Can I get a new one?