Windesheim Honours College
Windesheim Honours College (WHC) provides a challenging environment with personal development opportunities to ensure that you realize your full potential as a global citizen. WHC offers:
- the four-year English taught BBA-programme Global Project and Change Management (GPCM)
- three 1-year Dutch taught Windesheim broad Honours Programmes(opens in new tab) (HP).
- 1 talent programme
The study GPCM is looking for talented and motivated students who want to go the extra mile, who are passionate about global issues, enjoy teamwork, have an open mind, are eager to gain new perspectives and have a solution-oriented drive in approaching challenges.
HP is for students who are curious, like to study and are looking for an extra challenge. There are three Honors Programme directions: Social Innovation, Technology & Society, and Sustainable Society.
Our core values
We educate students to become highly competent professionals, who are active across public and private domains, have a reflective attitude, a global mindset, and promote intercultural diversity and sustainability. In order to create a challenging educational environment we make use of an educational concept based on 5 core values.
- Diversity and inclusiveness: WHC seeks students from a diversity of countries, cultures, backgrounds, and beliefs and gives them a safe, respectful environment to share and learn from these varied perspectives.
- Learning community: Students and lecturers work closely to co-develop Windesheim Honours College. Our small-scale and intensive program offers a residential atmosphere, where all students are valued and encouraged to fulfill their potential.
- Personal leadership: We coach our students to discover their strengths and limitations. We offer them freedom and tools to expand their leadership, academic and practical skills and to develop a value creator mindset.
- Create Value: We offer a holistic approach to prototype the future by incorporating global challenges and on the job experiences that prepare our students to co-create an environmentally, economically and socially sustainable world.
- Experiential Learning and Critical Thinking: We encourage curiousity and learning-by-doing. We use critical thinking, problem based learning, reflection, and other hands-on methods to help our students make clear, reasoned judgements and solve problems.
WHC is the first professional college in the Netherlands and is based on three pillars:
- Academically challenging: with lecturers from various professional and cultural backgrounds and our strong focus on research, we provide an academically challenging learning environment.
- Community: we believe in close contact between lecturers and students and in a meaningful connection with the outside world to make the world a better place.
- Bounded freedom: we offer a personalized learning environment in which there is space for experimentation, risk-taking, personal initiatives and pursuit of your interests.
Top Rated Programme 2024
For the sixth year, our BBA programme Global Project and Change Management has secured the top position in the Selection Guide for Higher Education (Keuzegids Hoger Onderwijs). It means we have the best Business Administration and Management programme in the Netherlands.