Found an exchange programme that suits you? Several things need to be arranged, both at Windesheim and at your home university. This page guides you through each step of our admissions procedure.
- Check with your university if they have a valid Erasmus+ or exchange agreement with Windesheim University of Applied Sciences. Your university needs to nominate you on our Mobility Online portal.
- We invite you to complete the nomination form in Mobility Online after we have received your nomination.
- Windesheim will assess your nomination.
- Once we have accepted your nomination, you may complete your application details and upload the required documents. Please upload all required documents by 1 November (for students starting in spring) or by 1 June (for students starting in autumn).
- If you have completed your application before the deadline, Windesheim will check your documents and review your application.
- You will receive an Acceptance Letter by 1 December (for students starting in spring) or 1 July (for students starting in autumn).
You need at least two years of relevant study completed at an educational institute in your home country.
Some programmes have specific entry requirements. You can find these on the page of your exchange programme.
IELTS overall band: 6.0
TOEFL computer-based: 213
TOEFL internet-based: 80
TOEFL paper-based: 550
- Learning Agreement from Windesheim. If required by your home university, a learning agreement obtained at your home university.
- Copy of your passport
- English language proficiency statement (to be downloaded in Mobility Online)
- Transcript of records
- In case of visa application: copy of all passport pages and/or copy of current residence permit
- European Health Insurance card(opens in new tab)
Autumn semester: 15 May
Full academic year: 15 May
Spring semester: 15 October
Autumn semester: 1 June
Full academic year: 1 June
Spring semester: 1 November
Apply for student housing
Started your application? Our International Office will e-mail you a registration link to apply for student housing on the website SSH Student Housing. After Windesheim accepts you to an exchange programme, your housing registration will be approved. This enables you to actually book one of the available rooms. Note that you can only book a room with the registration link provided by Windesheim’s International Office. You cannot book a regular room on the SSH website.