Depending on your nationality, you may need a visa to enter the Netherlands and a residence permit to study here for more than three months. If you work while studying, you may need a work permit.

Visa Service

Other costs

If you study with us, you may have to pay tuition fees. You'll have other expenses as well, such as rent, the cost of books, living expenses and visa charges.

Tuition fees

Other costs