Doing Business across Europe
Discover the future of business in a unique European summer programme, taught by Rosenheim Technical University, Windesheim University of Applied Sciences and La Salle-Ramón Llull University Barcelona.
Go for the complete programme (3 weeks in 3 universities) or mix-and-match your own programme that meets your interests.
This programme is designed for advanced undergraduates and postgraduates. It provides a first-hand insight into the future of doing business responsibly and covers trends and issues in business ethics, circular economy and entrepreneurship and innovation.
It is up to you to decide what your ideal summer school looks like! You can either go for the entire 3 week programme or you can choose to sign up for the 1 or 2 week programme, depending on your interests, time horizon and budget!
International Business Ethics (25 June - 2 July 2023, 3 ECTS credits)
Learn more about the ethics of responsible business decisions in a competitive global world. You will use major ethical theories to explore specific corporate cases and topics such as rights to privacy, insider trading, whistleblowing, sustainability and more.
This track is provided by Rosenheim Technical University of Applied Sciences.
Towards a Circular Economy (2 July - 8 July 2023, 3 ECTS credits)
Study transition towards circular supply chains and current trends, such as shared economy, blockchain, understanding financial and supply chain implications.
To understand as well as experience the opportunities and obstacles of adopting circular strategies, you will play an online simulation game, the Blue Connection. You and your teammates will be responsible for the transition of a manufacturing company from a linear to a circular business model. You decide on suppliers to source from, the quality and sustainability of materials to buy, the cost and process of reusing, recycling and repairing – basically the sort of challenges that any real business currently has to deal with. This simulation requires a smart implementation of circular concepts, so it is a powerful way to create engagement and to learn circularity by doing it!
This track is provided by Windesheim University of Applied Sciences.
Business Model Innovation & Entrepreneurship (9 July - 15 July 2023, 3 ECTS credits)
Dive into the entrepreneurial process! You will learn to identify, develop and assess different business models and marketing strategies and acquire the mindset and toolset to become a real entrepreneur.
Track provided by La Salle Campus Barcelona, Ramon Llull University.
Intercultural Readiness Track (1 ECTS credit)
If you participate in the full programme, we offer the option of subscribing to the Intercultural Readiness Track for 1 ECTS credit throughout the 3 weeks of the programme. The track consists of an online Intercultural readiness check assessment, intercultural training, reflection exercises and coaching sessions. After successfully completing this track, you will be rewarded with a separate certificate at no extra cost.
- International Business Ethics (25 June - 2 July 2023, 3 ECTS credits)
Students from partner universities: € 850 per week, € 2,280 for the full programme
Students from other universities: € 975 per week, € 2,700 for the full programme
You have to bear your own expenses for hard- and software and need to take care of a working internet connection during the sessions. In the case of cancellation, a refund policy applies, which can be found on our website.
Early bird deadline: 1 February 2023 (10% discount)
Regular deadline: 1 May 2023
Download the application form
The social and cultural programme will take place on the Saturdays of each week and will include city/museum tours, introductions to understanding local culture and of course getting to know each other!
La Salle Ramon Llull University
- LaSalle(opens in new tab)(opens in new tab) is based in Barcelona, an attractive city for entrepreneurs, quickly positioning itself as one of the leading global innovation hubs.
- A leading university in innovation and technology, offering courses in Engineering, Architecture, Business, Digital Arts and Animation.
- 30% of the students are international.
- Programme offered in collaboration with La Salle Technova, La Salle’s Business Incubator and Innovation Par.
Rosenheim Technical University
- Learning at Rosenheim Technical University of Applied Sciences(opens in new tab) combines regional expertise and international standing.
- Strong ties with our industry partners in one of Germany's strongest economic areas.
- About 6,000 students benefit from our hands-on projects and teaching.
- Based in a city between urban Munich, stunning nature and the foothills of the Alps.
Windesheim University of Applied Sciences
- Runner-up for best University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands (2nd place in national rankings) with 27,500 students.
- Known for its personal approach, small classes (15 - 20 students) and for working closely with the business community and public institutes.
- Explore the historic city of Zwolle.
- See the world-famous Night Watch by Rembrandt during your visit to Amsterdam!
- Meet the open-mindedness of the Dutch in our highly diverse society.